Provides technical support to the Surveillance Department. Maintains, repairs and installs all surveillance equipment used by the department.
- Minimum of two years of experience with the installation and maintenance of Closed-Circuit Television systems or similar electronic equipment installation, including but not limited to pan and tilt motorized mechanisms, video cameras, video cassette recorders, and matrix switching units.
- Must possess physical ability to climb, crawl, and maneuver oneself in tightly cramped areas without a fear of heights or enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to handle weights in excess of 60 pounds.
- Must have a solid electronics aptitude.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
Note: Interested applicants cannot have any relatives working in any cash-handling, casino, or guest-related position at Harrah’s Northern California.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides technical support to the Surveillance Department
- Maintains, repairs and installs all surveillance equipment used by the department.
- Must be able to operate the following equipment: Monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras.
- Able to meet installation and repair deadlines.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Works a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Works a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to sit or stand for long hours observing numerable CCTV screens.
- Must be able to climb into ceiling areas, and work and maneuver in close quarters and enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations.
- Must be able to see and, also remember the specific details of incidents and persons.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Must be able to change shifts on short notice.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to work in a low light environment
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes