Food Court Attendant
Prepares food for Food Court customers (involves using knives, ovens, toasters and other food preparation equipment).
- Ability to work in a noisy environment
- Previous experience working in a food service establishment preferred
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Excellent guest service and communication skills
Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Acts as a role model to other employees
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Adheres to all regulatory, company and department policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares food items such as sandwiches, soups and other food items following established procedures.
- Serves prepared food and beverages to guests.
- Stocks and sells retail food items.
- Clean, stocks and organizes work area.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the front and back of the house areas.
- Assists guests by providing current information regarding Harrahs Rincon Casino’s services and events. Stays informed on the property’s current offerings and events.
- Demonstrates a pleasant and enthusiastic demeanor at all times.
Works a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
Works a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and maneuver throughout assigned station during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and bend, pull and carry stock to refrigerator and cabinets.
- Must be able to use hand motion when cleaning and wiping counters.
- Must possess the manual dexterity to complete required “side work”.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes