Group Sales Coordinator
The Group Sales Coordinator is responsible for enthusiastically promoting all aspects of the Caesars Rewards program and assists guests with getting their Caesars Rewards card. This position will also be responsible for assisting the Group Sales Executive coordinate and execute groups, buses, shuttle runs, and transportation.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Required previous experience in a customer contact position.
- Must be able to type 40 WPM.
- Must be able to navigate several computer programs at one time.
- Must be able to maintain composure and provide excellent guest service under difficult circumstances.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains sufficient knowledge to effectively and enthusiastically promote all aspects of the Caesars Rewards program and its benefits.
- Provides accurate information to guests regarding on property promotions and events and direct marketing offers.
- “Suggests” and recommends to various venues, outlets and amenities to enhance the guest’s experience while on property.
- Creates a fun and exciting atmosphere while interacting with guests.
- Maintains composure when dealing with difficult guest situations and commits to resolving all problems to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes direction and coaching in an upbeat and positive manner.
- Embraces the changes that are routinely made in a marketing program that continues to evolve and grow.
- Ensures that all data on the groups, buses, and other group sales is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures all billing and invoices are sent to the purchasing department in a timely manner to uphold our high standards and partnerships with our clients.
- Complies with all Caesars Rewards department policies and procedures and Caesars Rewards brand standards.
- Maintains data integrity and confidentiality when working with guest accounts.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around office including the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.