Protects assets and maintains the integrity of the company using CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and floor observations. Provides a safe environment for our employees and guests.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have basic computer operational skills.
- Must possess a good math aptitude.
- Must possess excellent customer service, communication, and organizational and writing skills.
- Preferred previous surveillance experienced.
- Preferred thorough working knowledge of all casino games with an emphasis on payoffs, odds, procedures and game protection.
- Preferred working knowledge of Gaming Control Board Regulations.
Note: Interested applicants cannot have any relatives working in any cash handling, casino, or guest-related position at Harrah’s Northern California.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates all surveillance equipment, including but not limited to: monitors, switchers, computers, controllers and cameras.
- Provides CCTV and personal observations of all departments and applicable job functions to assure compliance with established laws, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to sit or stand for long hours observing numerous CCTV screens in a small room or area.
- Must be able to work and maneuver in close quarters.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations.
- Must be able to see and also remember the specific details of incidents and persons.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate the following equipment: monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Must be able to change shifts on short notice.
- Must be able to work in a low light environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.