Caesars Rewards & Bus Representative
The Caesars Rewards Representative is responsible for enthusiastically promoting all aspects of the Caesars Rewards program and its benefits, including the Caesars Rewards Visa card. Representatives will welcome and greet guests at the Caesars Rewards Center and the Bus Center creating an atmosphere of fun and excitement. Representatives will also provide guests with information about promotions and events and be familiar with and have the ability to “suggest” various property venues, amenities and activities.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Required previous experience in a customer contact position.
- Required ability to type 40 WPM and navigate several computer programs at one time.
- Must be able to maintain composure and provide excellent guest service under difficult circumstances.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively and enthusiastically promotes all aspects of the Caesars Rewards Program and its benefits.
- Offers and promotes the Caesars Rewards Visa card and successfully meet the minimum established monthly goals for visa acquisition.
- Provides accurate information to guests regarding on property promotions and events and direct marketing offers.
- “Suggests” and recommends various venues, outlets and amenities to enhance the guest’s experience while on property.
- Creates fun and excitement while interacting with guests.
- Deals with difficult guest situations and commits to resolving all problems to achieve a positive outcome.
- Takes direction and coaching from supervisors and leads in an upbeat and positive manner.
- Complies with all Caesars Rewards department policies & procedures and Caesars Rewards brand standards.
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality when working with guest accounts.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around the office and casino.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate the computer and necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to conduct conversations with customers, respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest concerns.
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.