Slot Tech II
Performs daily preventive maintenance to ensure maximum performance and condition of all slot machines. Position also entails project involvement with slot machine installations, moves, and modifications.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a working knowledge of slot machines, peripheral gaming equipment, and a fundamental knowledge of electronics and computer networks.
- Must be able to work on integrated circuits, computers, test equipment.
- Preferred slot repair school or college graduate.
- Preferred slot technician experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the execution of preventive maintenance program standards developed by the slot performance team.
- Ensures maximum performance and reduces machine downtime by meeting monthly quotas of machines serviced.
- Performs minor repairs of machines may be required during the preventive maintenance service time.
- Participates in daily moves and modification projects to continue to build knowledge base and experience levels.
- Handles and solves any concerns and questions guests may have.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to man lift, pull, push and carry up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to turn key constantly.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long hours.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
- Must be able to continuously and quickly maneuver around casino slot areas for entire shift.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations.
- Must have dexterity in both hand and finger movement.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.