Receives, stores, issues, delivers and accounts for materials handled by the Warehouse Department.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Required valid California driver’s license.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.
- Preferred prior receiving (especially food) experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inventories all products being delivered to the casino and delivers products to the proper department within the casino.
- Inspect packages and counts for accuracy.
- Delivers Federal Express, UPS and RPS mail packages to the appropriate departments.
- Moves furniture and office equipment from one department to another department.
- Verifies all items listed on invoices and requisitions with items on pallet.
- Weighs pallet and adjusts invoices.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to continually lift, carry, push, and pull heavy materials weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the casino areas to deliver items.
- Must be able to reach below and above shoulders while performing receiving duties.
- Must possess the ability to operate a pallet jack, forklift, weigh scale and pull carts and dollies filled with items weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work and quickly maneuver inside and outside, sometimes in temperatures in excess of 115 degrees and as cold as 10 degrees.
- Must be able to tolerate foul odors.
- Must be able to lift continuously through the day.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.