Enhances the growth of gaming revenues through the development of our customer base. Maintains relationships with valued gaming guests and markets our gaming product to potential high-limit guests.
- Required proven track record of personally providing excellent customer service.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, team-building and problem-solving skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred college degree in Marketing, Hotel or Business.
- Preferred experience working in a casino.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains close ties with targeted guests through personal contact by phone and in person.
- Greets guests in the casino and participates in social events and special promotions.
- Anticipates guests’ needs and quickly responds to guests’ requests to arrange transportation and accommodations.
- Effectively uses telemarketing, mail and other marketing techniques to increase visitation patterns among target customers.
- Uses sound judgment and makes good decisions in accordance with established guidelines.
- Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional and prudent manner.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around office.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest needs.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.