VIP Services Coordinator
The VIP Services Coordinator assists Laurel Lounge guests by checking them into the Laurel Lounge. This position also assists Laurel Lounge guests with making hotel reservations, dinner reservations, event reservations, printing Caesars Rewards cards, and other requests.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Required previous experience in a customer contact position.
- Must have the ability to type 40 WPM and navigate several computer programs at one time.
Essential Job Functions:
- Approves and issues limited complementaries to mid- to high-end rated players based on established theoretical guidelines including rooms, restaurants, transportation, special events and shows.
- Books guests for VIP and special events reservations, and direct mails offers using comp limits, special services/amenities available, and special targeted player events.
- Establishes and maintains positive customer service, handles difficult customer interactions, and directs mid- to high-end customer disputes to the proper host.
- Coordinates RSVP responses for mid- to high-end customer special events and necessary accommodations.
- Forms positive relationships with guests to communicate player worth and amenity information.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information at all times.
- Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge to effectively and enthusiastically promote all aspects of the Caesars Rewards Program and its benefits.
- Provides accurate information to guests regarding on property promotions & events and direct marketing offers.
- “Suggests” and recommends various venues, outlets and amenities to enhance the guest’s experience while on property.
- Creates fun and excitement while interacting with guests.
- Takes direction and coaching in an upbeat and positive manner.
- Embraces changes that are routinely made in a marketing program that continues to evolve and grow.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around office including the ability to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk.
- Must be able to maintain composure and provide excellent guest service under difficult circumstances.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.