Part - Time Host - Louie Oliver's
Provides excellent service by welcoming and seating guests in Louie Oliver’s. Manages reservations and seating priority. Takes reservations over the phone and walk-ins.
- Required minimum of 6-months previous guest contact experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides quick and friendly service to all guests.
- Makes reservations for guests using Louie Oliver’s reservation system. Checks guests in using computer system.
- Cleans restaurant areas as needed, including counter tops, sinks, display shelves, tables, storage areas and lounge areas at assigned station.
- Handles and solves any concerns and questions customers may have.
- Performs all side work (stocking bus station and rolling silverware) and stocking of supplies at assigned station.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to work independently, with little supervision.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and maneuver throughout assigned station and restaurant during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use proper team lifting and carrying techniques.
- Must be able to bend, pull and carry stock to refrigerator and cabinets.
- Must be able to use hand motion when cleaning and wiping counters, making reservations and checking guests in.
- Must possess the manual dexterity to complete required tasks.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.
This position is included in the CBA with UNITE HERE! International Union.