Performs the function of ensuring all revenues are accurately accounted for which includes entering data into a PC, recording, calculating, reconciling, summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion. Performs variety of accounting, record keeping and clerical functions in the casino accounting department and provides efficient, timely customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Required high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access software.
- Required basic computer knowledge.
- Required proficiency with 10-key by touch.
- Ability to use technical and complex auditing software
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Preferred experience in gaming audit functions or operational areas.
- Preferred familiarity of casino management systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs assigned audit function asking questions regarding the various audit steps to be performed.
- Summarizes, calculates and records numbers on various documents.
- Reviews, reconciles and verifies documents for proper completion.
- Investigates any discrepancies identified while performing the above audits and sends out exceptions.
- Let’s Supervisor or Manager know of any “out of the ordinary” discrepancies.
- Files documents as necessary.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver around various areas throughout the casino.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key adding machine, a computer keyboard, and a small electronic device for storing meter readings.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and view information displayed on a computer screen.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.