Server Assistant-Louie Oliver's
Provides fast, friendly and efficient service to every guest, every time, while cleaning and setting up restaurant tables. Assists Louie Oliver’s servers with food service, refills, and guest’s request as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a pleasant personality.
- Must be physically strong and able to balance a service tray on shoulder.
- Preferred previous food or beverage restaurant service experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supplies the dining room and individual guest tables with clean china, silver, glassware, utensils, condiments, and paper supplies as needed.
- Cleans and resets tables in a timely fashion.
- Removes dirty dishes, soiled linen, glassware and silver from table and counter tops, then carries items back to the dishwashing area.
- Refills water glasses and coffee cups as required.
- Assists food servers in carrying order to the tables.
- Replenishes butter, condiments, coffee, tea and refrigerated items used in the dining room.
- Makes coffee when necessary.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by a Server Assistant.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work and maneuver in a close or small working environment during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of assigned restaurant throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift trays with food above shoulder level.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use proper team lifting and carrying techniques.
- Must be able to reach, bend and stoop as necessary.
- Must possess the manual dexterity to complete required “side work”.
- Must be able to tolerate hot temperatures when in kitchen areas.
- Must be able to respond calmly and handle many guest demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.
This position is included in the CBA with UNITE HERE! International Union.