DEALER SCHOOL NON-EXPERIENCED Table Games Dealer FT and PT
Creates an entertainment environment for all guests. Provides courteous, friendly and prompt service in dealing table games.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess strong money handling and documentation skills.
- Must have knowledge of casino rules, procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Table games.
- Preferred high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactive in anticipating customer needs.
- Motivated in familiarizing themselves with all guests’ names and personal facts.
- Possesses strong money handling skill in providing chips for guests.
- Knowledgeable of card games.
- Knowledgeable of other games and services offered at property.
- Knowledgeable of department policies and procedures, including those pertaining to federal and regulatory laws and guidelines.
- Routinely strives to build and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Exercises appropriate discretion in identifying communications of special promotions to customers.
- Coordinates with Table Games Supervisor and security to detect and prevent attempts to cheat and to identify floor irregularities to a Table Games Supervisor, Lead Shift Supervisor, or Casino Operations Manager.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by Table Games Dealer.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and continuously maneuver around pit area and throughout the hotel/casino property.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist, lift and work at a desk when performing pit clerk functions.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must have the manual dexterity to handle paperwork, operate computers, and other pit equipment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.