Dual Rate Cashier/ Main Banker
Responsible for conducting customer transactions in an accurate and efficient manner; including exchange of gaming instruments for cash and customer inquiries, maintain the cage cash summary, cage balance sheet, Title 31 MTL log and all paperwork. Responsible for conducting Table chip fills, Kiosk cash fills, and ATM cash fills. Must comply with all state and federal regulations pertinent to the job; and perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must demonstrate the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide without the use of a calculator
- Must have experience and knowledge of Title 31.
- Must be able to pass mandated regulation and department testing.
- Preferred 1-year previous United States currency money handling work experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Encashment of gaming and monetary instruments.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data and customer information.
- Maintain accuracy of both cash drawer and all paperwork involved in transactions.
- Maintain and supply property outlet banks.
- Maintain cage shift cash summary and balance sheets.
- Balance Main Bank within variance policy standards.
- Maintain and Review Title 31 MTL log.
- Assures that proper documentation accompanies all transactions.
- Prepares cash & check deposits.
- Conducts transactions with Count Room.
- Prepares and issues chips fills and receives chip credits.
- Balances Chip Inventory.
- Also performs all essential job functions of “Casino Cage Cashier”
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by a Dual Rate Cashier/Main Banker.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver in and around all count rooms.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations, including employee conflicts.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and carry up to 75 pounds of boxes filled with currency.
- Must be able to grip objects and have good finger movement when counting and handling currency.
- Must be able to differentiate denominations of chips and authenticity of currency.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to operate a computer, 10-key adding machine, and money counter.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist as necessary.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.