Executive Casino Host
Owns all aspects of the strategic relationships with a specific group of VIP players for whom they direct account development, relationship building and service while on property. Responsible for developing a lasting, growth-oriented relationship with each customer through a combination of in-person and on the phone sales activities. Serves as the main point of contact for the property’s very best guests; exuding an exceptional motivation to serve while exhibiting a unique blend of gregariousness and graciousness. Must be an intuitive and creative problem solver who strives to delight guests, is committed to proactive service recovery and is skilled in social awareness. Need to be resilient, tenacious, and have a passion for service in a customer facing role as well as the ability to develop relationships via the telephone. Should have a keen sense of personal ambition and the ability to engage both their customers and their team members to commit to action.
- Required 3-5 years’ experience in casino/hotel, customer service, host or other account management experience.
- Required excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a systematic and process-oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Must have excellent networking abilities.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred luxury service experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for generating casino revenue through development of VIP accounts while maximizing existing revenue streams utilizing our active databases and implementing creative marketing programs.
- Builds loyalty among valued VIP customers by developing relationships and effectively utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques.
- Maintains relationships with VIP guests through personal contact by phone and in person with the goal of maximizing gaming revenue goals as set by the management team.
- Spends a significant amount of time customer facing and participating in special events and social functions.
- Coordinates as needed with VIP Hospitality team to lead successful delivery of guest trip itineraries, leveraging partnerships throughout the property (with Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, etc.) to maximize smooth, high end service.
- Establishes, coordinates, and leads both on and off-property VIP events.
- Issues customer comps and offers as necessary, within authorized program guidelines.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by an Executive Casino Host.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long hours.
- Must be alert and observant of your surroundings.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.