Slot Performance Assistant Manager
Manages and directs the overall operations, supervision and administration of all slot repair operations.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Required minimum of 1-year supervision responsibility in the slot department.
- Required excellent interpersonal, communication, team-building and problem-solving skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred college degree; however, experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have a working knowledge of all the various types of slot machines/slot product, ATM’s, kiosks, slot data systems, computer networks, currency counters and any other equipment associated with slot repair.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Must demonstrate organizational skills and have a background in a highly regulated jurisdiction.
- Must have a track record of personally providing excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews and analyzes all slot data.
- Relates this data to actual machine performance and recommends corrective action.
- Administers the slot data system, while analyzing and recommending needed changes, enhancements or corrective action.
- Monitors and maintains the total logistic requirements of an effective slot repair operation, always anticipating the needs of today and the future.
- Maintains an effective training program for all slot repair personnel.
- Maintains an effective control of parts inventories and repair expenditures.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Conducts performance reviews; makes or recommends wage increases or promotions; recommends disciplinary action or disciplines employees.
- Handles employees' complaints or grievances.
- Provides for safety and security.
- Supervises and monitors work.
- Monitors and maintains legal compliance with federal, state, and gaming laws.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by a Slot Performance Assistant Manager.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, as well as, lie on back to work inside the confines of a slot machine cabinet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to push and lift weight up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to see small objects in poorly lighted areas.
- Must possess coordination and manual dexterity to work with power saws, etc.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace in mentally and physically stressful situations.
- Must be able to respond calmly and handle many guest demands in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.