Slot Performance Manager
Manages and directs the overall operations, supervision and administration of all Slot Repair operations.
- Minimum of one-year supervision responsibility in the Slot Department.
- Must have a working knowledge of all the various types of slot machines/slot product, ATM’s, Kiosks, Slot Data Systems, computer networks, currency counters and any other equipment associated with slot repair.
- Must demonstrate organizational skills and have a background in a highly regulated jurisdiction.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred, however experience may be substituted for education.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, team-building and problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have a track record of personally providing excellent customer service.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Essential Job Functions:
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products to include; Word, Excel, Power Point, and Email.
Reviews and analyzes all slot data.
Relates this data to actual machine performance and recommends corrective action.
Administers the slot data system, while analyzing and recommending needed changes or enhancements.
Monitors and maintains the total logistic requirements of an effective slot repair operation, always anticipating the needs of today and the future.
Maintains an effective training program for all slot repair personnel.
Maintains an effective control of parts inventories and repair expenditures.
Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies to ensure compliance in all areas.
- Spends the majority of time interviewing, training, and selecting employees
Conducts Performance Reviews
Makes or recommends wage increases
Makes or recommends promotions
Provides for safety and security
Handles employees' complaints or grievances
Recommends disciplinary action or disciplines employees
Supervises and monitors work
Monitors and maintains legal compliance with federal, state, and gaming laws
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, as well as, lie on back to work inside the confines of a slot machine cabinet for long periods of time.
Must be able to push and lift weight up to 100 pounds.
Must be able to see small objects in poorly lighted areas.
Must possess coordination and manual dexterity to work with power saws, etc.
Must be able to continuously maneuver around casino/hotel as needed.
Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest demands in a fast pace environment. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes