Slot Tech II
Performs daily preventive maintenance program to ensure maximum Performance and condition of all slot machines. Position also entails project involvement with slot machine installations, moves, and modifications.
High school graduate or equivalent is required.
Slot Repair school or college graduates preferred.
Slot technician experience is preferable.
Must have a working knowledge of slot machines, peripheral gaming equipment, and a fundamental knowledge of electronics and computer networks.
Working knowledge of the SG/Bally Slot Data System version SDS-13.2 is preferred but not required.
Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
Willing to work any day of the week and any shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the execution of Preventive Maintenance Program standards developed by Slot Performance team.
- Technician’s role is to ensure maximum performance and reduce machine downtime by meeting monthly quotas of machines serviced.
- Minor repairs of machines may be required during the preventive maintenance service time.
- Additional functions include involvement in daily moves and modifications projects to continue to build knowledge base and experience levels.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Ability to work on integrated circuits, computers, test equipment.
- Fundamental knowledge of electronics is essential.
- Must be able to quickly maneuver and work inside assigned area, while quickly man lift, pull, push and carry up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to turn key constantly.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel and twist.
- Must be able to continuously and quickly maneuver around casino Slot areas for entire shift.
- Must be able to tolerate stressful situations.
- Must be able to have dexterity in both hand and finger movement.
- Must be able to handle and solve any concerns and questions customers may have.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes