EXPERIENCED Table Games Dealer
Creates an entertainment environment for all guests. Provides courteous, friendly and prompt service in dealing table games.
- Required 1-3 years of casino dealing experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess strong money handling and documentation skills.
- Must have knowledge of casino rules, procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Table games.
- Preferred high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proactive in anticipating customer needs.
- Motivated in familiarizing themselves with all guests’ names and personal facts.
- Possesses strong money handling skill in providing chips for guests.
- Knowledgeable of card games.
- Knowledgeable of other games and services offered at property.
- Knowledgeable of department policies and procedures, including those pertaining to federal and regulatory laws and guidelines.
- Routinely strives to build and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Exercises appropriate discretion in identifying communications of special promotions to customers.
- Coordinates with Table Games Supervisor and security to detect and prevent attempts to cheat and to identify floor irregularities to a Table Games Supervisor, Lead Shift Supervisor, or Casino Operations Manager.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and continuously maneuver around pit area and throughout the hotel/casino property.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist, lift and work at a desk when performing pit clerk functions.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Must have the manual dexterity to handle paperwork, operate computers, and other pit equipment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.