Caesars Rewards & Bus Representative Lead
The Caesars Rewards & Bus Representative Lead will work 90% of the time assisting Caesars Rewards Representatives at the Caesars Rewards Center and at the Bus Center with guest transactions. Lead Representatives are responsible for adjusting the front line to provide optimal differentiated service throughout the shift, and for performing transactions themselves to expedite service. Lead Representatives are also responsible for maintaining the break schedule, assisting Representatives during guest transactions with any questions, and resolving and researching guest service issues. If a Supervisor is not on shift, the Lead Representative will lead the shift operation.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Required previous experience in a customer contact position with leadership skills.
- Required ability to type 40 WPM and navigate several computer programs at one time.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to maintain composure and provide excellent guest service under difficult circumstances.
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to multitask in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to receive and accept direction and instruction in a positive and cooperative manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates operations on the front line to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently and is delivering above average guest service consistently throughout the shift.
- Acts as a role model to fellow teammates by maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude, showing respect to teammates, being a team player and using outstanding guest service skills when interacting with guests.
- Provides assistance to the team in its efforts to successfully achieve all company and department goals.
- Communicates any issues or problems regarding teammates, guests, or policies and procedures to the supervisor and/or manager for resolution.
- Welcomes and greet guests at the Caesars Rewards Center and the Bus Center.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge to effectively and enthusiastically promote all aspects of the Caesars Rewards Program and its benefits.
- Offers and promotes the Caesars Rewards Visa card and successfully meets the minimum established monthly goals for Visa acquisition.
- Provides accurate information to guests regarding on property promotions and events and direct marketing offers.
- “Suggests” and recommends to guests’ various venues, outlets and amenities to enhance the guest’s experience while on property.
- Maintains composure when dealing with difficult guest situations and commit to resolving all problems to achieve a positive outcome.
- Trains all teammates on processes, policy & procedure, new initiatives, promotions, and Caesars Rewards benefits.
- Takes direction and coaching from Supervisors in an upbeat and positive manner.
- Embraces the changes that are routinely made in a marketing program that continues to evolve and grow.
- Comply with all Caesars Rewards Department policies and procedures and Caesars Rewards brand standards.
- Maintains data integrity and confidentiality when working with guest accounts.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around the office and casino.
- Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at a desk.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate the computer and necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to conduct conversations with customers, respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest concerns.
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.