Digital & Web Marketing Specialist
Responsible for managing the planning and execution of the casino’s digital marketing campaigns and web enhancements including its’ digital brand positioning. This includes collaborating on the creative execution to support digital marketing plans and enhancing our brand website presence alongside several internal teams and agency partners. This position also assists with the analysis of digital marketing initiatives
including but not limited to strategy for web content, plasma content within casino property, mobile marketing, social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and email marketing.
- Required 4-year college degree from an accredited program in MIS, web-development, graphic design or related field.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in e-mail marketing, marketing or the advertising industry, and web design and development.
- Preferred familiarity user experience and user interface concepts.
- Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize strategic messages and multiple opinions onto one clean package.
- Familiarity with web analytics, key digital metrics and reporting.
- Passion around emerging technologies and how they will change consumer experiences
- Must have the ability to understand usability and editorial standards for online environments.
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Must have strong writing skills with experience in writing press releases, media advisories and editorial.
- Manages timelines, process and deliverables including ensuring timely communication of all issues, concerns, incidents and/or suggestions for improvement.
- Partner with internal teams (Creative Services, Advertising, Marketing, Total Rewards, etc.) to maximize brand presence across all online channels, and identify, test and develop new site enhancements and merchandising opportunities to meet digital conversion, revenue and traffic goals.
- Partner with content contributors including marketing, events, advertising, entertainment, F&B, etc., to produce digital and web content that is optimized for each platform, in line with our brand, and supports our various marketing goals
- Collaborate with the Creative Services, Interactive and Brand Marketing teams on the strategy, design, and development of digital campaigns and assets that will increase revenue and improve new customer acquisition
- Creates and implements communication plans for social applications (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.).
- Oversees maintenance and messaging strategy for Harrah’s Nor Cal website.
- Continually reviews competitors’ websites and social marketing efforts to capture news and industry developments for reportage to senior management.
- Develops messaging strategy and implementation calendar for mobile marketing initiatives.
- Executes all email communications intended to support various outlets (food & beverage, entertainment, special events, promotions).
- Gathers response data from all types of email and mobile communications.
- Develops growth of the customer email database, mobile database and social site databases.
- Review website, email, mobile and social site performance data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Coordinates efforts with direct mail and special event staff as well as other teams on-property and ensures consistency is found in all messaging.
- Interacts with outside agencies on a day to day basis.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, and grasp objects.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.