Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor
The Table Games Dual Rate Supervisor will serve as a supervisor and dealer, when needed. As a supervisor they will oversee the operations of selected table games in an assigned pit. In both roles they will ensure world-class hospitality, building loyalty, and creating legendary experiences for both guests and employees. Both roles are fast-paced and require operational savvy, unwavering enthusiasm and resilience, and a passion for excellence.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Must have demonstrated ability to deal effectively with employees at all levels.
- Must have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Must have the ability to handle complex and emotional issues.
- Must project professionalism and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads and supports table games dealers in order to create legendary customer service.
- Ensures table games dealers have the training, tools and mindset to enable them in their positions as service professionals.
- Ensures operational and game integrity.
- Tracks guest play and relays all pertinent information to immediate supervisor.
- Settles minor disputes in a professional and timely manner.
- Handles guest concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Executes changes in table games limits to meet the customer demand and needs of the business.
- Informs shift manager and surveillance team of unnatural or irregular play.
- Maintains bank floats.
- Reports significant cash and check transactions.
- Verifies issuance of credit after all necessary signatures are confirmed.
- Verbally informs shift manager of disputes on game.
- Knows and abides by gaming regulations, internal controls and company policies and procedures.
- Always presents oneself as a credit to Caesars Entertainment and encourages others to do the same.
- Delivers great customer service by dealing all games in a friendly and helpful manner with an upbeat/positive attitude.
- Assists in training guests not familiar with various table games products.
- Promotes table and poker games and serves guests while standing on dead games.
- Demonstrates an effective working knowledge of dealing policies and gaming procedures
- Maintains applicable departmental dealer efficiency metrics.
- Informs supervisor and/or manager of unnatural or irregular play and disputes on game
- Safeguards casino assets.
- Responsible for the protection and control of the game.
- Conducts and deals games in accordance with company policies and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and gaming regulatory requirements, verifies and signs for fills, credits, marker issuance, and all other documentation.
- Accurately exchanges currency for gaming chips and pay or collects bets according to house rules.
- Promotes outstanding guest relations.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and continuously maneuver in and around assigned table in the pit department during entire shift, with regular interval breaks.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items.
- Must be able to walk and be on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to respond calmly and handle many customer demands in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to memorize game rules and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately perform mathematical computations when determining winners and losers and collecting and paying out bets.
- Must possess good manual dexterity for quick and accurate handling of chips, cards and money.
- Must have excellent vision (including peripheral) to protect the games.
- Must be able to read, verify and sign appropriate documents relating to the game in a small area.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.