Human Resources Coordinator
Provides HR support and services to the property including new hires, teammates and management. Acts as a liaison with Tribal Gaming Commission in processing licensing transactions.
- Required high school diploma or equivalent.
- Required excellent data entry and clerical skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to multitask and handle interruptions
- Must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be logical and a critical thinker.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Preferred 1-year of experience in Human Resources.
- Preferred experience with Oracle systems.
- Preferred 45 wpm typing speed
Essential Job Functions:
- Acts as one of the leads for the following paperwork processes:
- New hires/rehires/reinstatement.
- Gaming licenses and gaming license status and renewals.
- Property to Property transfers.
- Completes proper coding of data input to maintain system accuracy and allows for appropriate troubleshooting and system analysis when errors are detected.
- Audits all transactions in HRIS.
- Reviews all employee data changes, separations, etc. and forwarding to Shared Services.
- Works in an administrative capacity.
- Helps update referral program and processes referrals for payment.
- Creates custom reports and access reports already created.
- Processes transactions according to the Compensation Guidelines and requests new position approval.
- Distributes P.A.’s to all departments and prepares profiles as needed.
- Assists with maintaining I-9 information and ensures that employees are in compliance with work authorization rules and regulations.
- All other tasks and projects as assigned.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and carry up to 5 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including a phone, PC computers, fax machine and photo copier.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to handle multi-tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.