Part - Time Barista/ Cashier
Prepares and serves cold and hot beverages, light snacks, pastries and cookies to guests in the casino area. Must be able to provide excellent guest service during their shift.
- Required minimum of 6-months money-handling and cash register experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Preferred hotel restaurant experience.
- Preferred 6-months previous experience in food service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Acknowledges, greets and converses with customers who approach.
- Prepares snacks and beverages per customer’s order.
- Processes cash transactions by accepting money and making necessary change, while presenting a receipt to the customer.
- Keeps counters, equipment and outlet areas clean and well stocked.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by Barista/Cashiers.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work inside and maneuver around work area and throughout the casino areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use proper team lifting and carrying techniques.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, crouch, kneel, twist, push, pull and balance when stocking, storing and cleaning assigned areas.
- Must be able to tolerate hot temperatures.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.
This position is included in the CBA with UNITE HERE! International Union.