Table Games Shift Manager
Reporting to the Table Games Manager, the Table Games Shift Manager is responsible to manage the day to day table games operation and supports company and department goals. Addresses player and teammate concerns pertaining to table games play.
- Required 10-years’ equivalent previous casino gaming knowledge which should include actual experience dealing and supervising all table games.
- Required prior Casino Shift Manager experience and a working knowledge of general business and accounting procedures.
- Must have knowledge of casino rules, procedures and regulations pertaining to casino operations.
- Must have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels according to volume of patrons.
- Keeps an ongoing inventory of gaming equipment and supplies
- Distributes and accounts for all gaming cards and dice per pit.
- Possesses knowledge of gaming commission rules and regulations, staying abreast of any and all current changes of regulations.
- Effectively computes casino win/loss figures.
- Reports pertinent information per shift to the Table Games Manager for review.
- Handles customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Supervises and trains Tracking Supervisor and Table Games MODs.
- Administers performance appraisals accurately and fairly on a timely basis.
- Establishes a communications network for the purpose of relaying casino policies to employees.
- Possesses knowledge of company policies and handles employee concerns and needs as they arise.
- Maintains a high level of morale for all employees.
- Possesses knowledge of different count systems and computer play with regard to casino scams and illegal gambling.
- Recommends policy changes according to necessity, and relays important information to the Table Games Manager as situations arise.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Perform other duties as assigned traditionally performed by a Table Games Shift Manager.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino, including in and around pit areas.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests’ demands in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to read, verify and sign appropriate documents relating to the game in a small area.
- Must be able to speak distinctly and persuasively to others.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.