Restaurant Manager - Louie Oliver's
Responsible for supervising the day to day operations of Louie Oliver’s Restaurant. Ensures department service goals are achieved. Embraces and maintains company service culture and core values. Ensures superior guest service, engaged team members as well as maximizing profitability for our company in a safe, secure, and clean environment. Exhibits leadership and vision to align, inspire, develop, and motivate team members.
- Required minimum 4-years’ related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 2-years of supervisory experience.
- Required excellent communication, team-building and problem-solving skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have skill in solving practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must have the ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must have the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises the daily operation of Louie Oliver’s effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for successfully operating Louie Oliver’s as measured through guest and teammate service scores.
- Ensures highest degree of customer satisfaction for Louie Oliver’s.
- Analyzes and evaluates Louie Oliver’s operations to best achieve cost effective running of the outlet.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings, makes daily schedule adjustments and controls shift staffing levels to meet budgeted labor costs, supervises employees job performance (including coaching and feedback).
- Monitors and controls physical and sanitary condition of assigned areas.
- Assists in the completion of corrective action under the guidance of the Food & Beverage Manager to achieve revenues, operating expenses and GSRS rating.
- Ensures proper usage and requisitioning of operating supplies within established guidelines.
- Inspects food service facilities to ensure compliance with state and local health laws and internal regulations.
- Ensures legal compliance with other federal, state, and gaming laws
- Inspects and tastes prepared foods to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations.
- Works closely with employees and guests to correct concerns and issues regarding quality and services of food outlet.
- Hires staff and ensures proper training, supervision, and development of subordinates.
- Conducts performance reviews, recommends wage increases and promotions, and handles employees' complaints or grievances.
- Maintains daily employee attendance and work records.
- All team members will follow the Everyone Greets Everyone (EGE) policy. It is the expectation that every team member, front or back of house, should proactively seek out opportunities to greet guests and their fellow team members daily. EGE policy states teams members should: acknowledge guests and fellow team members within 10 feet; initiate friendly verbal greeting within 5 feet; keep your head up, look around (“head on a swivel”); look for opportunities to greet guests and others; please remember that when you are on the floor, you are “on stage”.
- Team members will participate in all mandatory meetings and pre-shift BUZZ sessions.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural ques.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and complies with all state, federal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the outlet.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to push carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use proper team lifting and carrying techniques.
- Must be able to push, pull, bend, reach, stoop, kneel, twist and grip items when working in the outlet.
- Must have manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including PC computers, fax machine and photocopier.
- Must be able to work in areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://harrahsnorcal.prismhr-hire.com/
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or marital status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.